Friday, July 13, 2012

Excuses are easy...dedication is hard

As I'm working on my first overall goal of weight loss...or should I say BIG goal, I'm finding I need to set smaller goals for myself.  As a repeat Weight Watcher offender member, I know this.  It should be in my mind, my blood!  Set small achievable goals!   
Have I? Nope...
Will I? Definatley.


I can't sit down and say I'm going to lose 80lbs...well, sure I could, but even as that statement leaves my mouth I'm depressed.  So I'm going to lose 10lbs this month!  I'm going to pay attention to what I eat, how much I exercise and what I'm doing to my body and my mind.  SMALL ACHIEVABLE GOALS!!!

So here we go...My goals for tomorrow...I'm working a 16 hour shift, 7a-7p.
1.  Do my starter workout as soon as I wake up
2.  Pack all food, so it's not necessary to go out.  Breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks & snacks!
3.  Use my WW tracker, no excuse not to!
4.  Take 2 fifteen minute treadmill breaks!
5.  Try to keep stress to a minimum.  Keep it work stress, not emotional stress!

What can I do each day to keep myself on track to reach my goals? 
Make them early or the night before...  Maybe
Make sure they fit the day and are not to lofty... Definately...SMALL ACHIEVABLE GOALS!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Planning a menu everyday definetly helps with keeping track. I think you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete